The usual Billing, Settlement, and Payment (BSP) process between two registered companies won’t work between an individual and a commercial entity. Thus, freelancers feel this handicap by losing clients or being replaced by agencies or registered businesses, while in fact, freelancers are the most effective solution when compared to businesses giving the same service. Rimuut eliminates this handicap, plus simplifies managerial & accounting-related procedures of companies that work with freelancers.
On its second year after the launch, Rimuut reached over 30.000 freelancers across 50 countries and completed tens of thousands of transactions, while achieving 91% customer satisfaction, 77 NPS (SaaS Avg: 26) and a monthly recurring revenue rate of 75%, which indicates that Rimuut continues its sustainable and rapid growth.
Founded by two Turkish entrepreneurs Esen Bulut and Mert Bulut, Rimuut works with over 3000 corporations in 50 countries, including renowned brands like KPMG, Columbia University, Greenpeace, Delivery Hero, and Change.org.
For more information about Rimuut: https://rimuut.com
We Are Looking For
We are looking for a developer who shows a clear understanding of software development and delivery problems from business, user, and technical perspectives; someone who cares deeply about delivering high-quality software code, solid infrastructure and user interface that are easy to understand, efficient and representative of Rimuut.
As a Full Stack Developer at Rimuut, you’ll collaborate with engineering, product management, marketing, account management, customer care and other members of the team to craft amazing software with our web and -future- mobile products.
If that’s you, please apply with links to your portfolio (Github) and tell us why this job fits you like a glove.
- Design, architect and develop the backend system for the platform
- Gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications & project/test planning
- Further develop backend applications and improve the quality of our system architecture
Lead teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Adopt agile software development methodologies and practices
- Collaborate with other software developers and business analysts to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain existing and new applications
- Deploy new releases that work
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, reusable code
- Prepare clear architecture and code documentation
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Bring new technology and ideas to the table
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Collaborate effectively with technical team members and other project stakeholders
- Socialize on a collaborative startup environment
- Ownership of their work with a great sense of autonomy balanced with cooperation
- Self-sufficient, detail oriented, and comfortable with ambiguity
- 4+ years experience as a full stack developer who developed complex, solid infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study)
- Proficiency in using following technologies: PHP (Laravel), MySQL
- Experience in Data Modeling/Integration and designing REST based API’s for consumer based services
- Understanding of OO Analysis and Design and the practical application of design patterns
- Excellent understanding and proficiency of MVC framework
- Strong English to follow the technical literatures
- Capable of getting used to new technologies and procedures
- Excitement and ability to adapt and learn about new technologies and tools
- Excitement to develop high quality, reusable software components, common services, templates and tools
- Familiarity with frontend tooling (Webpack, Gulp, Sass, Less)
- Experience with source code control systems such as Git
- Good understanding of product development processes
- Work experience with startups or understanding of main principles about how a startup functions
- Experience developing hybrid / native mobile apps is a plus
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing work environment
- Startup spirit (Teamwork, motivation and communication)
- For male candidates no military obligations or postponed for 2 years
- Take part in something meaningful; Be a part of the future of work technology and the pioneer company in the industry
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Fully remote working
- Flat organization that values each and every opinion. No red tapes in the organization.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to create your supporting team
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- Opportunity to grow a network in a startup ecosystem
- Vested stock option opportunity